Our biggest strength is our people, united by our shared values and purpose-driven by our mission. Our culture, extending from how we recruit to how we serve our end-users, is founded upon the following seven values:
- Do your Research: We rigorously research, study and share our knowledge.
- Start Simple: When taking on something new, DailyPayers start simple. Test, learn, iterate.
- See the Circle: Every DailyPayer is personally committed to our mission and we are all working towards the same goal. We collaborate cross-functionally to ensure our partners and users benefit from the full breadth and depth of our team.
- Pull the Wagon: DailyPayers know that winning takes teamwork, ambition and diligence – not egos. We pitch in and do whatever it takes, while our leaders pull the wagon alongside the team.
- Move the Line: We consistently challenge ourselves and each other to focus on incremental improvement. We embrace change and innovation and are never complacent with our market leadership.
- We Win with Diversity: Diversity is more than just the sum of our many parts. It’s not just the right thing to do, but how we win. Whether through our diversity of backgrounds, experiences, opinions, or views, it’s how we build a sustainable business.
- Act Like an Owner: We seek the best long-term outcome, even if it causes short-term sacrifice. DailyPayers are maniacally focused on the long game, building the best solutions for our stakeholders.